Columbus Charter School is a tuition-free, open enrollment public school in southeastern North Carolina. Since 2007, Columbus Charter School has focused on quality education and is a premier performance-driven year round school. Widely recognized as a compelling choice to conventional public education the school has built a reputation for dedicated and highly qualified teachers that give students a strong and proven academic foundation.
- RBA works with top private school, uses Direct Instruction method to make private-quality education public
- CCS honors the life of Dr. Thaddeus Lott
- Competition Hones Science Skills At Columbus Charter School
- BLADEN ONLINE: “Top scoring local elementary and middle schools are classical public charters, no Common Core”
- EOG scores: CCS top elementary, middle in three surrounding districts!
- All entries