Columbus Charter School is a tuition-free, open enrollment public school in southeastern North Carolina. Since 2007, Columbus Charter School has focused on quality education and is a premier performance-driven year round school. Widely recognized as a compelling choice to conventional public education the school has built a reputation for dedicated and highly qualified teachers that give students a strong and proven academic foundation.
- Headmaster Smith announces dual role
- CCS Middle School “scientists” finish strong in regional Science Olympiad competition
- New Class Schedule for 2016-2017 announced!
- CCS Middle School Archery wins 3rd place State Title
- State EOG Averages: Public Charter Students outperform Traditional Public Students
- All entries