2014-2015 Columbus Charter School
ONLINE APPLICATION FOR OPEN STUDENT ENROLLMENT
Date of Birth:
(Kindergarten students must be 5 years old by August 31, 2014)
(if different from above)
Relationship to Child:
Contact Number 1: ###-###-####
Contact Number 2: ###-###-####
1. Is this applicant the child of a Columbus Charter School staff member?
If yes, staff member's name:
2. Does this applicant have a sibling who is currently enrolled in Columbus Charter School that lives in the same household (includes half sibs, step-sibs, children residing in family foster home)?
If yes, current student's name and grade:
3. Does this applicant have a sibling who completed the highest grade level offered from Columbus Charter School and attended for at least four grade levels? (includes half sibs, step-sibs, children residing in family foster home)
If yes, alumni student's name and date of birth:
4. Has this applicant previously attended Columbus Charter School?
If yes, what was the reason for leaving and date of withdrawal?
(MM/YYYY) (Will not affect equal opportunity at lottery but may allow priority per G.S. 115C-238.29F)
5. Does this applicant have sibling(s) that live in the same household who are also applying to attend Columbus Charter School for the 2014-15 school year?
(Note: Entering siblings will be placed together as a surname in the lowest grade level that is being applied. If the surname is selected in the case of a lottery, all siblings shall be admitted to the extent that space is available.)
Note: It is important that you notify the school if any phone numbers change. If your child is placed on the waiting list, we will attempt to call all available numbers if a space becomes available.
Because you are using an outdated version of MS Internet Explorer. For a better experience using websites, please upgrade to a modern web browser.