Basketball games scheduled thus far:
December 8th 5:30 @ South Brunswick Middle School
January 5th 5:00 @ Wilmington Christian Academy
January 12th 5:30 @ Wilmington Christian Academy
January 23rd 5:30 @ South Brunswick Middle School
We would like to enjoy our basketball facilities on our campus by beginning an intramural basketball club that will develop into a competitive traveling team. The focus of this club will be fitness and fun, while teaching basic basketball skills and fundamentals. We are hopeful we will have enough coaches and kids to separate them into teams, enabling them to enhance their skill in a team environment. We are planning on each group meeting for about 90 minutes, twice a week after school. We would like to start as soon as possible, so please fill out the pdf form and turn it in as soon as possible. We will have our first practice for middle school boys and girls on November 2nd. Students should stay with their teachers at car pick up until they are escorted to the basketball court by a coach. Practices will run from 4:00-5:30 each Monday and Wednesday that there is a full day of school. Students will need to bring a change of clothes. Students must be picked up at 5:30.
Our goal is to participate in a local league this winter, and an additional league in the spring. I am currently waiting for feedback from local leagues about us joining them.
- This program is a privilege and not a right. Students will abide by all conditions of the program
- Homework will be completed prior to practice in the library.
- Students will maintain at least a “C” average to remain active in the program. Students may work their way back into “active” status and will be expected to attend all practices while “inactive.”
- Students will exemplify the schools pledge and carry themselves with the upmost character at all times.
- Students are expected to attend each practice. Students will lose their spot on the depth chart for each practice missed.
- Students who receive an office referral will maintain a weekly behavior log to ensure “active” status.
To sign up please fill out the pdf form
For more information:
Director Tom Miller – email@example.com